It is bedtime here in Guangzhou...
& my heart is yearning for these
2 littles.
I've made it 9 days ...
we have tried to skype but Miss Grace
got upset. We tried to call twice now
& Miss Grace just cries.
T. on the other hand acts like its no big deal!
{PTL! It would be even harder if they were
both struggling!}
Anyhoo...after just talking to her briefly
before she dissolved into tears,
I am wishing that I was there to comfort them:(.
5........more......days......
{clinging to this little promise right now}
--Cast thy burdens on the Lord & HE SHALL
sustain thee!Psalm 55:22
& my heart is yearning for these
2 littles.
I've made it 9 days ...
we have tried to skype but Miss Grace
got upset. We tried to call twice now
& Miss Grace just cries.
T. on the other hand acts like its no big deal!
{PTL! It would be even harder if they were
both struggling!}
Anyhoo...after just talking to her briefly
before she dissolved into tears,
I am wishing that I was there to comfort them:(.
5........more......days......
{clinging to this little promise right now}
--Cast thy burdens on the Lord & HE SHALL
sustain thee!Psalm 55:22
Oh I am so sorry and how I. Understand!!!:( just so thankful you have felt His grace for 9 days. It WILL be sufficient to carry you thru 5 more!! Praying much for you and your littles here also!!!
ReplyDeleteThat broke my heart. Praying the time flies quickly. They are so beautiful.
ReplyDeletefirst time on your blog.... but oh how we've been thinking of you and praying for you ~ especially these last few wks. A's pic is out on our kitchen table.. reminding us to pray... and that this sweet boy has a new family with open arms... ready to love and welcome him in. What an amazing picture of God's grace. Bless you for being His hands and feet. He WILL strengthen you and give you ALL you need! it will all be worth it!! we love you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh I am so sorry and how I. Understand!!!:( just so thankful you have felt His grace for 9 days. It WILL be sufficient to carry you thru 5 more!! Praying much for you and your littles here also!!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't been commenting but I'm following you!!!!!! Blessings! So special to see the pictures and connect in pr*r!
ReplyDeleteawwwww I'm so sorry! I wish I could make her not cry when she talks to you, but I just can't. Like I said before, you wouldn't really want it any other way! And I promise you-the ONLY time she cries is when she talks to you and wants to hug you and can't. I'm hugging her all I can until you can get here to smother her all you want! :) They are doing great today and having fun and remember this is ALL worth it! hang in there---5 more days!!!!!!!!! Love you Lana
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a little girl, my Mom's Mom passed away. My parents had to leave my brother and I with neighbors because family was involved in the whole funeral and such. I cried constantly...the entire time they were gone. I survived. They will too. You will too. Hang in there and you will all be together soon.
ReplyDeleteCindy Bee