After 14 + hours of wrestling flying with
little a. we were greeted by this "sweet" sight
in Indianapolis! {we flew into Detroit & went through
customs there & then on to Indy!}
Just looking at these pictures makes my tear up!
Preparing {& all that intails!} for over a year,
leaving our littles, flying across the world
leaving our littles, flying across the world
for 2 wks., adopting a son, experiencing all
the emotions of "new" parents to a 2 yr. old & then the
blessed relief of walking through the gate
{knowing you made it home!} & seeing the dear
faces of our 2 littles & all loved ones who have supported
& cheered us on.
Well it is a tad overwhelming...
tears of gratitude - to HIM who knows the
beginning & the end of our story & to HIM
who GAVE us the strength to turn each page daily...
Blessed be HIS name!
beginning & the end of our story & to HIM
who GAVE us the strength to turn each page daily...
Blessed be HIS name!
Originally before we left Miss Grace said
that she was heading straight to little a.
at the airport, she wanted to hold him!
{as you can see in the previous pictures-
that wasn't the way it went down ;)..}
but she was over the moon when
she finally got her arms around him &
he isn't to sad about it either :)!
{He adores her!}
--thank you for following along on our adoption journey
it is really here that a new chapter begins, & how our
story ends up... only HE knows! But we will continue
to trust HIM for each new day & whatever
that brings :)! Thank you for all your
encouragement & prayers also,
we are blest unmeasureably
by all who care!--
{sorry for the delay in posting this...
as you can imagine since we have been home
I have been cuddling & loving & holding
& wearing... our 3 littles!}
Soon maybe I will post again!
{oh yeah...& I am coordinating a
wedding next weekend...:)-
which we have been working on the last
several months, in the midst of all
this craziness I am enjoying
a "creative" outlet ;)}!
Stay tuned...
Loveliness ahead!
--If I take the wings of the morning & dwell in the uttermost
parts of the sea; even there shall Thy hand lead me, &
Thy right hand shall hold me...Psalm 139:9-10--
--If I take the wings of the morning & dwell in the uttermost
parts of the sea; even there shall Thy hand lead me, &
Thy right hand shall hold me...Psalm 139:9-10--
Absolutely precious pics! Have been thinking of you so much as you are adjusting. Looking forward to meeting litte A :) We will continue to pray for you!
ReplyDeleteSO glad to see this post! Welcome home:) So happy that little a. loves his sister!
ReplyDeleteps. I'm making a couple blankets like you made for little a.!
can't wait to see them Jill:)- I hope you post pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love the shirts your little ones are wearing. The welcome home signs are really neat, too. Have enjoyed all the pics of your trip and so glad God blessed you with little "a". Becky King
ReplyDeleteSo glad you made it home safe. I bet you all haven't stopped hugging each other! I think Little a looks a tad bit ornery in that picture of him and Miss Grace. Welcome home. Can't wait to visit.
ReplyDeleteCindy Bee