Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fuzhou {day 5}...

We took a long walk today {friday}
around the park by our motel, trying
to soak up as much of the scenery
as possible & trying to wear the
little man out ;)...
{another just because picture!}
{a beautiful bridge}
Fuzhou is right on the sea
with warmer temps usually :)...
{just wanted you midwesterns to know that
we are not over here soaking up the rays :)!}

what I look at most of the time!
{yep - pretty dear!:)}


{our lunch today}
we are rather tired of
"trying" yet another dish that we can't pronounce!:)


amazingly enough I found some
lovely looking macaroons at a
local bakery...
photographing them was the only thing they
were good for though :)!
{the macaroons were not made famous by the Ch*nese
& there is probably a good reason why :)!}

one last picture with our guide Johnson
before heading to the airport!YAY!
{notice the blur again!}

--Be still & know that I am God...
{Psalm 46:10}

No comments:

Post a Comment