Tuesday, February 14, 2012

guangzhou..{day 12}

yesterday {tuesday} was our last full day here in
Guangzhou! We went to the American
Consoluate at 10am & we again affirmed that
everything was true on our paperwork &
we applied for little a.'s visa to get into
the U.S.
{he will automatically become a U.S. citizen
at our first port of entry!}
Since camera's are banned I have no pictures
of this event :(!

Afterwords we headed to the Island again..
to shop some more :)...
{just wait until you see what I bought!}
then back to the hotel for naps &
then we ventured out for some Mexican food...
{& I am still alive :)}

--Hold thou me up & I shall be safe..
Psalm 119:117

1 comment:

  1. I am sort of a "lurker" to your blog but I am fascinated with your journey. What a sweet little fella!

    ReplyDelete