Monday, February 27, 2012

can you say...Squeakers?

this my dear friends is what I mainly purchased
when we were in Ch*na...
little squeakers!
{they squeak w/ every step!}

the accountant was very thankful that
we don't have a little girl to shop for...
{very few bigger sizes for Miss Grace & even T. were to be found!:(}

I'm afraid we may have had to purchase extra luggage ;)
if that was the case!

{my sweet niece- who I happened to need a birthday present for!:)}

 

at $10 or less for a pair of shoes
they were irresistible!
{& if I remember correctly I may have been the
only one in our group who didn't have to buy an
extra suitcase ;)- just sayin...I did excercise some
self-control!}

I did make sure that E. knew exactly how much
{more} I had paid for pedi-peds & jack & lily shoes
previously :) & what an "savings" these were!
He was all for it as long as we could bring them
back to the States & "re-sell" them!
{I think he liked the word "investment" better
then "savings" :)} !

anyhoo...if your headed to Ch*na
pack an empty bag:)!

{& if any of you wonder how many times
 I got up to retrieve little a. from
somewhere he didn't belong during the writing of this post...
I quit counting at 10 in 1/2 hr.} At this rate I will never
have to worry about an excercise regimen ...
He works well!}

-- ponder the path of thy feet and let all thy
ways be established...Proverbs 4:26--

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE squeakers...but stateside, they are NOT $10 or less:/ I just got a couple new pair for Miss J...cant wait for spring :) I really cant believe you didnt have to buy an extra suitcase to get your goods home tho...! sdh

    ReplyDelete