Sunday, February 12, 2012

I {heart} this ... guangzhou {day 10}

speaking of love...
I {heart} this face :)!
{thanks S & M for the outfit!}

--Every day will I bless thee & I will praise
THY name for ever & ever...Psalm 145:2--

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for all of the updates-I eagerly check each morning! You are on the count down! You have almost made it-soon your dear little family will be all together! So excited for you! We will continue to pray. Blessings and much love. SJH
    P.S. He has stole my heart too :) He is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very dear!!!
    Seems like you have been gone awhile now!
    His blessings as you prepare to finish up your time
    In China and head for IN:)
    Love.....love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every morning we can hardly wait to check for new updates..thank you so much for putting them on. You are on the count down to come home. Our prayers will continue to be with you. Love and care for you. You are a special family to us and most of all to Jesus. Roger and Renita

    ReplyDelete