Hello :)
I am stealing a moment away from the chaos here,
Truth be told I am sitting down with the newest edition of
House Beautiful & a Mocha Bianca & since I absolutely
can NOT multi-task I am completely in my “free” moment
& NOT noticing the state of disaster all around me
{including the sounds of destruction coming from Mr. T’s bedroom}
Crazy thing is –Is if I DID hear them, I REALLY wouldn’t worry…
I mean Miss Grace is downstairs doing school & Mr. T is on
the floor at my feet quietly playing with his tractors, so…
that only leaves little a…..yep…..
too bad I don’t hear a thing…
{we ran out of bibs for this little drooler so we improvised;)}
Yesterday little a. had his first dr. app. Here in the States
{it was just a regular check-up- or so I thought
You know height, weight & ears & etc..}
Unfortunately I thought wrong , apparently there is an
outbreak of measles in our state & my pediatrician wasn’t overly
comfortable letting us leave w/out little a. getting his MMR
{& although I don’t have an issue w/ vaccinations I realized it
Is a little different {scary} NOT knowing your childs history
& getting them vaccinated!} I whispered a little prayer &
He got poked:/ . Then dear dr. informed me that she wanted
us to head directly to hosp. {pediatric unit} for {routine} bloodwork.
Well I am a bit bothered by blood… {as in wind up on the floor passed out bothered ;)}
Thankfully the accountant met us & He held little a.& they dealt with
The nasties together…
Only one of them screamed :/.
Then the accountant further earned his title
{as my beloved one ;)} when he offered to take little a.
home & stop & pick up the other 2 littles from Gma.s!
So I could go get groceries!
Oh my goodness!
Pure delight!
{I may have or may not have even called a friend that I knew was in town &
had an impromptu revival in the Target parking lot :)}
Praising HIM for dear friends!
1 secret- if you have to get groceries- head for Target :)
{It is almost always works as therapy for me ;)}
Anyhoo I had a mighty fine “break” & came home with
fresh flowers, a couple new decorating magazines :) &
a renewed spirit!
{thank you my dear friend!}
The renewed spirit lasted until this morning :/…
When little a.'s oatmeal got spit on the wall
& the dr. called to say that unfortunately they didn’t
get enough blood drawn yesterday & we need to come
back in.
yep…
I am thoroughly enjoying my “free” moment :)
right now…
Except for the destructive sounds are becoming harder
& harder not to hear! Thankfully when all around me is
chaos & I have NOT a moment to steal away I will dwell
on this song…
Glory Hallelujah, I shall not be moved,
Anchored in Jehovah I shall not be moved,
Though the tempest rages, I shall not be moved
On the Rock of Ages, I shall not be moved….
{I am only praying that this song is not his mantra too-
by the looks of the above picture, I wonder:)}
Because really no matter what my day looks like
I still have these sweet black eyes peeking at me
{not to mention a head of glossy black hair & impish grin!}
Ahh… it is worth ALL THIS my friends!
{but prayers are still appreciated ;)}
--Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed
On thee: because he trusteth in Thee Isaiah 26:3--
He is absolutely adorable. Hoping he adjusts quickly for you!
ReplyDeleteHi Sweet
ReplyDeleteI am spending the morning catching up on my favorite blogs... I missed this homecoming of yours! I am so happy for you and your lovely family. Such a blessing to see such sweet faces. I hope everyone is adjusting well and I will pray things fall into order.
I enjoyed reading your journey... God is good.
Blessings
Rebecca
PS How are you doing with your new camera? I got the same one for Christmas and love it but I am still on automatic mode... just haven't had the time to even look at the cd.
Hey if you come to my town for that bloodwork let me know and I can meet you and help. I used to take the boys I watched to get their bloodwork and they'd sit on my lap while the lady took it and I'd whisper in their ear. Of course, I wouldn't look because I can't look either! But sitting on my lap, even when he was about 100 pounds and too old to sit on my lap otherwise, seemed to help the pain!
ReplyDeleteCindy Bee
Praying for you much! It was a bummer to not be able to keep up on your journey while we were away in Haiti but good to be back and can't wait to hear more! God give you strength for each moment! He is faithful! Love from...J.J.L
ReplyDelete