{picture source here}
the accountant
{sweet as he is:)}
went a bought me this little big lovely,
a few days ago! I am having way to much
fun with it & thrilled that I am actually getting
some good {still} shots of little a.
Not for sure why it took me so long to get on board?
Although
We used to have a film rebel & I was so
tired of the size & thrilled to carry a point & shoot.
happy with slow response & quaility of pictures that
I have been getting w/ my point & shoot.
Note: I wouldn't go as far as to say that my picture
quality is going to be any better but...good news
is that I have found several tutorials online & I
am hoping to "learn" some tools of the trade!:)
There is something about having a new baby/toddler
that makes my creative juices just go crazy!
{anyone else like this?}
I just HAVE to create right now &
the ideas a just flying around here!
{yep!Its a dangerous place!:)}
I have done this every single time we
bring a new baby home.
I think it probably has something to
do with the very little amount of
sleep I have been getting...
yep that is probably, most definitely it!:)
{I sure hope it's not just a new baby :/-
I know that can't go on forever @
least with this mom!;)}
Here's to late nights & early mornings
& the awake hours in between ;)...
--Ye are blessed of the Lord,
which made heaven & earth...Psalm 115:15--

how FUN! you will love it... my nikon goes with me everywhere :)
ReplyDeleteI feel for you on the lack of sleep. My two little girls were up in the night last night a LOT. headed to the dr today no matter how hard they insist they feel fine. This momma is tired of losing sleep this week!
ReplyDeleteMisery loves company!! I will think of you at 2 am (and 3 and 4...) Wish I had some creativity at those hours but somehow all I feel is weariness :) No, I cant complain! Maybe you can share your camera knowledge with us? We just got a T3i at Christmas.
ReplyDelete