Wednesday, February 8, 2012

edible ... {day 3}


is what this sweet boy is!
a few things about little a...

He is has been sleeping very well the last 2 nights!PTL!
Although getting him to sleep has been a little bit of an issue!
He likes baths
He LOVES to eat- to the point we have to take the food away
{& he cries when we do}
He jabbers continually
& LOVES to sing
He is SO tiny-
{I brough size 3 diapers & they are to big!}
He is a whirlwind of motion!
Wants Mommy to hold him & follows me around saying "bapa"
{Mandarin for "hold me"}
He has absolutely stolen his Daddy & Mommy's heart :)

It hurts me to think that he has sat in an orphanage for
2 yrs. because he was labeled as a special needs baby.
& because he has several "unknowns"! Although I AM
so thankful & I KNOW HE wanted US to be little a.'s
parents, It still breaks my heart to think of the hundreds
{actually thousands!} of children that still wait & may
NEVER get to feel the love of a family, because we
are not willing to step outside of our comfort zone or
willing to look beyond a child's "medical label".
Trust me if you are willing - HE WILL PROVIDE!!
In any circumstance! I have read countless stories
of AMAZING turnarounds health wise once these
children received the love of a family!
& regardless if that isn't the case in every child...
I'd like you to show me a family that STILL isn't blessed
by helping one of HIS little ones!
Are YOU willing to reach out to the Fatherless?!?

{I am NOT trying to cram MY views down anyones throat :)
but over these last few days I just catch myself looking at little a.
 & thinking- what if?!?}

*It's a bonus day :) 2 posts!
--Pure religion & undefiled before God & the Father
is this, to visit the fatherless & the widows in their
affliction...James 2:27

4 comments:

  1. It's great to see pictures and for you to have him with you! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching your every move :):). So good to see the pictures of your sweet, sweet boy.
    What motel are you staying at in Guangzhou??

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I would have lived my life in a more mature fashion when I was younger, I would have adopted a whole bunch of kids. But I didn't. And I'm too tired to do it now. But God Bless you and others that do. I think it's awesome.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even have words adequate to express how much your story has touched my heart. Your little A is such a gift from God (as are your other sweet kiddos). What a blessing that God matched you up together. I am excited to watch your family story unfold and see A flourish and thrive. Praising God that you and your husband stepped out, followed your heart and God's nudging, and are being blessed by your sweet little boy! :)

    ReplyDelete