Tuesday, February 14, 2012

my little love ...{day 11}

{contemplating}
here are the many faces of little a....
I couldn't resist posting this,
esp. since I know that as you all read this
it will be {love} day!
{as my littles call it!}
& I was SO excited that I actually had
some CLEAR pictures of the little scamp!

{yelling & happy}
he has the ability to keep "everyone"
in our group laughing...
not for sure that is a :) or a :/!

{surprised or mid-yell:)}
he is STILL talking ALL the time
& at the TOP of his lungs!
{which we are working on :)}
I think the 2 english words he knows the best
are "No Atley"!:)

{still yelling}
I think it may be a blessing that
he mostly speaks in Mandarin :)
our guide relays what he is saying some
of the time & well...it IS really funny-
but only because we have had him for
10 days:)...
{all smiles}
yesterday I was trying to get him to
say "thank you" for a sucker
another mom had given him
he wasn't doing it & so
Amy {our guide}
told him too in Mandarin.
he replied....
"I don't want too!:/

{he clearly speaks his mind!:)}

--& the Lord direct your hearts into the LOVE of God!
1 thessalonians 3:5--

5 comments:

  1. Oh my just too cute!!:) And he is a SMART little fella:) what fun he is going to add to our mix here!! Can hardly wait):)!!!! Some good shots, so glad u shared!!!
    Love to u all and see u soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! And I love his name! I had actually text Tracy yesterday to find out what his name was!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO SWEET! [btw-like the haircut:)]
    God blessings to you the next few days of traveling!!! melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read about your whole trip. We are keeping you in pr*yer for safe travels & throughout your whole time away. Your littles look and seem well like Lana said. She is doing very well with them! Can't wait until you are stateside again. =)
    Much love and blessings,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA!!! I love this post! He seems like such a character. Prayers for safe travels! Sarah

    ReplyDelete