Sunday, February 5, 2012

to Fuzhou....


little a. w/ his mommy at the Beijing airport
{very early Sunday morn!} waiting to catch our
flight to Fuzhou . Although I look tired
here it is NOTHING compared to my
exhaustion {physically & mentally}
AFTER this flight! little a. does NOT
like to fly or be made to sit still & he
proceeded to let EVERYONE on board
know- for the entire 3 hr. flight!
{yep!- It was lovely :)}& if you really
want to know- I think physical child bearing labor
is a real walk in the park compared to this :).

{for Miss Grace & T!}
He loves the cheerio necklaces you made!
{& I love you two & am missing you in a BIG way!}
& just in case you are wondering-
little a. is as beautiful & tiny as he looks here!
{& he needs a haircut :)}
Sara from SFVC traveled to Fuzhou
with us since we were not legal guardians
of little a. yet! This girl is the greatest & we
loved having her with us! thank you Sara!

the little man had fallen asleep &
 yes he IS on the floor :) After multiple attempts
by both E. & myself to get him asleep we gave up
& with just a 1/2 hour remaining before our Gotcha
appointment. He crashed!
&
Although I have no pictures
@ 3 pm on Sunday we officially
signed papers to become this
sweet boys guardians.
Until tomorrow when we sign the
adoption papers!

thank you for your prayers-
I know HE alone is getting us through!

--I will lift mine eyes unto the hills,
from whence cometh my help. Psalm 121:1

5 comments:

  1. Our thoughts and prayers are with you! A.and T. were doing great yesterday!

    Lynn and Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. wow!!!! We know GOD is able! God bless you with EXTRA STRENGTH!! Praying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! It is hard. So hard. Nothing can quite prepare you for gaining a child who you love dearly...and yet he/she doesn't really have a clue who you are. Praying for you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cheerios photo!! Nice work A and T. You are already showing what a Great Big Sis and Bro you are going to be :) And helpers to Mom and Dad!
    Enjoying every little glimpse we get into your Amazing Journey.
    Praying and Believing that He will Carry you thru.
    Our Love to each of you,
    The Dutters, J~D~A~C~D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little Peanut. :) I love that picture of A and you. A perfect match! Hope all is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete