Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sweet Home..

No pictures today :)...
Just a quick note that we arrived home about noon
 & promptly fell into bed,We arose to eat some
yummy supper {oh how good it tasted!} &
are off to bed again! Thank you my dear friends for lifting us
before our Father, we indeed felt HIM throughout our trip
& YOUR love...

--Exalt ye the Lord our God..Psalm 99:5

3 comments:

  1. You must be exhausted. I don't understand this process but from reading your blog, I think you did not get to bring him home with you on this trip correct? I think that would be so hard for both sides. When does he come home for good?

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome home.....
    you take care and rest up!
    xo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God,
    home safe and sound and resting.
    Thinking of you
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete