Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We made it!

Indeed we did!
{I am sitting here typing this but not for sure I really believe it!}
We arrived @ the Inn early this morning
{like 2am ??}
The flight over went very well
with T. sleeping at least 8hrs. of it
& Miss grace dozing quite a bit herself :)
I manage to nod off every once in a while
{at least I would wake myself up as I was
nodding over :)-sleeping on a plane with a
 large child on your lap is far from restful!}.
Anyhoo..we are Thankful unto HIM
& Blessing HIS name...
for all of you that lifted & are still
lifting us up to HIM in prayer & for the gift of
meeting our precious son! We spent a little over an
hour with him this morning & hope to go back this
afternoon! Can't wait to share more with you,
But for now - I just wanted to let you know that are
here & wish you a blessed Thanksgiving!

p.s. I wanted to add a picture but am not able too right now?!?

--O give thanks unto the Lord; for HE is good...
Psalm 136:1

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving. Be safe. Hug the little guy for me!

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAISE THE LORD!!!! I cant believe it is really happening! I can't imagine how excited I am going to be when you get to bring him home with you next time! Still praying.... Love you all... Lana

    ReplyDelete