Thursday, November 3, 2011

Alleluia {holiday 2011}...

Hello My Lovelies...
 It's amazing how 1 week can stretch into 2 or 3 isn't it?:)
Mostly I feel like I just "catch you up" on our life at
present with my blog post of late {late indeed :)}!
So to keep up with my current trend :)
I am currently working on...
*adoption paperwork
{we received our LOA last Monday!YAY!}-we are
almost there & our agency has told us to plan on traveling
mid-end of Jan. to bring our sweet boy home!
Praise The Lord!
*homeschooling Miss Grace
*working on damaskdesigns holiday sale

Mark your Calendars for our holiday event
{Alleluia 2011} It is going to be a good one!:)
*Helping a dear friend with wedding planning
{how fun this is!}
*playing Barista at Java Jo'z on friday mornings
* writing/designing Java Jo'z newsletter every week

& then throw in the "normal" everyday things :)...
I really am enjoying it all...
which is amazing coming from me- the non-multitasker!
As long as I have my "lists" & stay at it we can keep
some reassemblance of order! The Lord is truly providing
the strength!!Praising HIM!
Now I am off to either clean house or do paperwork hmm...
Stay tuned for some exciting {Alleluia 2011} sneak peaks!

--Now unto HIM that is able to do exceeding abundantly
above all that we ask or think...unto HIM be glory!
Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment