Tuesday, November 22, 2011

today is the day!

With a title like that you would think that we
were bringing our sweet boy home forever
today...but it isn't so. Today is the day we
leave for a visit to Ch*na, with our 2 littles.
{as a side note Ch*na adoption does not
require 2 trips!} We have this opportunity
though & could not pass it up :)...

 {excuse the blurriness!}


I am praying that this will make our next
trip easier, for our littles {who will not be
going with us then} to know where exactly we
are & for us having traveled there before.
I have found a way that I can update my blog
while we are there, so you can know what we
are up too :). Please pray for us as we travel
over several hours & time zones with Miss
Grace & T...
We should arrive in Beij*ng on Wed. eve
at 11:30pm {that would approx 10:30am wed.
morn. here}. Lord Willing my next update
will be on the other side of the pond!:)...
This just may be our greatest Thanksgiving
ever :)...

--for the Lord is good...Psalm 100:5

2 comments:

  1. Praying, praying, praying. While the time change isn't easy (for adults or children...but especially for the children) I am confident that this will be a trip that G & T will never forget. They will forever view the orphans in a light that they have never done before. What a blessing for them to be able to go with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you:) It's great that you get to do this.
    ps - did the nativity sell??

    ReplyDelete