Our holiday event
{Alleluia 2011}
starts tomorrow!
I took a few pictures of the shop
just for you :)...
Currently it {& myself} are in a state
of frenzy right now :)...
My right hand gal, M.
works at her "other job" today & I
am on my own to finish it all up!
{are not these artichokes lovely?}
It would not be bad, but I have several other
things I have to get done today besides shop work :)...
{did I mention that we leave for China tues.-for a "visit"?}
Luckily I work well under pressure & most often
I find that is when I am most creative..
{please, please let this be one of those times!!:)}
{Market Totes in 4 different colors!}
Come & Visit damaskdesigns
this Thurs.-Sat
10-5
--The Lord is my strength..Psalm 28:7
this Thurs.-Sat
10-5
--The Lord is my strength..Psalm 28:7
Oh my - I wish I could come check it out. Looks absolutely lovely. Wishes for you as you create under pressure. Don't think you're nearby tho are you? That's the bummer w/ making blog friends :( I live in PA.
ReplyDelete