Friday, November 4, 2011

what we do best :)...

That is according to the accountant- of course :)!
Although I would have to agree we do have a
grand time {Maria & myself}searching for
all things lovely to fill the shop!:) Whether it is
pouring over catalogs or digging around in junk-
{she is far better at this then I am :)
- always finding the treasures!}

This particular day we were diligently searching
for merchandise for our holiday event...
{Alleluia 2011}


& even though we did not come home with any
of the things above
{oh how I wanted that bench!:)}
we made quite a haul!
Come & see us at our holiday event
November 17, 18 & 19th
10am-5pm
{this will be our last sale of the year!}

-- Come thou fount of every blessing,
     tune my heart to sing THY praise...--
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could come see your holiday finds! LOVE those metal bins! I think some of my family are coming to see you today...maybe they'll bring me something lovely! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fabulous bench! Could you please share where one could find said bench...I will share?
    I can't wait for your event...already marked my calender!
    Hugs from here
    Donna

    ReplyDelete