Monday, December 19, 2011

Its the most WONDERFUL time of the year...

Hello to you...
It has taken a few weeks but I "think"
physically we have all re-couped from
our trip across the pond.. as for our hearts...
honestly...I don't know if we will ever be the
the same {even Miss Grace-
who seems to have a real heart for the fatherless!}.
"I saw what I saw" by Sara Groves describes
our hearts exactly...we can't forget it/them!
& really..we don't want to ...these sweet children
NEED people to be their voice!
They NEED families & love & prayer!
{mary & child for sale in shop}
Anyhoo..I do have a few Christmas post in
the works {damaskdesigns hasn't died :)},
more on adoption & Ch*na...
{I just can't help it :) but want to forewarn you
all- I know I have lost a few followers over the
few months, probably due  to this blog being a little
less focused {or actually is it more!?!}
on the little lovelies of life
...Anyhoo- you know whats
ahead ..}& then .... Before you know it - we
shall  be heading back to bring little a. home!!
:) :) {I don't know how many smiley faces are
needed- but we shall be happy indeed when that
day comes!}YAY!!!
May your week be blest as we look forward to
celebrating HIS birth...

O Holy Night, the stars are brightly shining..

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas.....have a blessed & festive week
    Xo
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you . I understand what you are going through, my daughter and her husband adopted from China. My granddaughter is now 12 and an absolute delight.
    Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweet
    I understand about loosing some followers when you change your direction. But you have to follow your heart. I cannot silence the voice in me for a few pretty pictures that will go out of style in a few years. I can't wait to hear more of your travels and my prayers are with you as you continue on this path the Lord has set before you.
    Wishing you a most beautiful Christmas
    Blessings
    RE

    ReplyDelete