It is almost 6am here & I think all but E. may be
awake for the day...the time change seems to be
going ok. We were all exhausted & headed to bed
at 7 pm last eve. I slept for what felt like all night
checked the clock & in reality it was only 10:30pm!
Talk about a letdown :)!
Anyhoo 2pm found us all
up raiding our food supply & checking our emails
{& dreaming dreams of thanksgiving turkey-YUM!
thanks LL :)} somehow we all managed to fall back
asleep until 5:30 :)
{thank you to all of you that
sent fun things along for a & t! we have been very
grateful that they have something to do:)}
I read an email that E. sent yesterday & he mentioned
that we were all goin to come back several lbs. lighter :)
We have only been here a day but already we are
craving some American food :). We dont mind
Asian food every once in a while at home..
you know Panda Express or P.F. Changs ;) but this
is really stretching us & I have yet to actually be
hungry at meal time. Poor T. He is a picky eater at
home & by noon yesterday he had, had enough..
He looked into his bowl {of rice,chicken legs & ??}
& announced that this food was gross:)...
{yeah we are trying to teach them to be thankful :(}
{thank you to all of you that sent snacks along :)},
although most of you thought you were sending
them for a & t, we have all been scarfing them
down :)! {did you know that animal crackers
dipped in p.butter is actually pretty good &
we considered protein?:)}
Anyhoo..we did manage to save a roll from
lunch & we smeared pb on it for t. for supper!
{thank you to all of you that mentioned we
pack a jar of pb!}
E. wandered in last eve. with
a can of coke in hand saying "hey look what I found"
{ those of you that know me-know I am not a pop
drinker :)} but I honestly about tackled him!:) It
tasted so good!Apparently there is a little store here
in the Inn & it sells a few necessities ..who knew?
We just may be their biggest customer ever :).
{ I am still having issues w/ blogger not
wanting to download my pic.s
so until I get that figured out there is going
to be very few if any pic.s
on my posts:(!}
--O taste and see that the Lord is good...Psalm 34:8
It is so,so good to hear from you! We will anxiously wait for each post...thank you for sharing your trip\experiences with us! Just so happy for you all...and can hardly wait till you can bring him home with you! Much love. SJH
ReplyDeleteI am so thrilled to see A & T...but please just give us a peek at little a.?! :) The turkey was good but I would trade it in for a Ch*na trip ANYDAY:):) Love hearing your musings....awe, the memories that flood my soul:)!!! thanks for the update! much love and prayers!! ~LL
ReplyDelete