Monday, November 28, 2011

brotherly love...

little a. lovin on his big sis..
{Mia is in the background-
She is a dear &
 was quite taken with Miss Graces
hair clips:) She tried to put it in her
mouth & I caught her & told her no-
from then on she would bring it up to her mouth
& then look at me to see if I was watching :)-
toddlers are all the same- :)}

little a .adores Miss Grace
the first day we met him he came over
reached for her & said
"big sister" in Chinese...
{yep I melted into a puddle :)}

{Miss Grace with Teddy}
She has found at least 3 little boys she
wants us to adopt :)...
She told me that she decided that she didn't
care if she never had a sister...
She wanted 3 brothers;)


&T. lovin on little a. for a second...
{little a. does not sit still :)}
--Yea, brother let me have joy of thee in the Lord..
Philemon 1:20

6 comments:

  1. Oh my....just loving every peek you give us!!!:) He talks that well?!?! oh how FUN....he is going to teach you all Chinese!!!:)
    thank you for sharing a bit more with us!!!!
    love and prayers for the next steps ahead &
    special prayers as you say "we will see you soon!" to your dear little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! Yes, I would have melted too to hear A say that. What a special memory of your first meeting, tho.
    May He Be Your Strength as you travel home, and count days again!
    Much Love and Many Prayers for each of you!! ~DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sibling love is so sweet! Your kiddos are darling! I can't wait until little bro gets to officially come home with you all. May God continue to bless you in his provisions!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to see your 3 together! My kids all crowd around when I'm on here checking in on you. Praying for you. SJH

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are beyond precious! Thank you for sharing! Continuing prayers for what lies ahead!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures:) What a darling! Can't wait to see him HOME with you:) Praying for your journey. Much love, Troy and Judy

    ReplyDelete