Miss Grace turned 6 on July 26th...
She is usually fairly creative & opinionated on
exactly what kind of party she wants :)
This year she wanted an eiffel tower party...
We also agreed to just have a few of her friends in
instead of a big bash :)
{6 yr. olds really don't care how clean/not clean your house is :)}
& I really enjoyed the ease of it all.
With all of our birthdays with in a month
during the middle of the summer plus everything else
going on - it can get a little crazy:)..
Our 6 yr. old...
{love wall art & at 1/2 off they make easy/cheap party decor}
Miss Grace was pretty thrilled when she realized that
poodles & the eiffel tower goes hand in hand :)...
{she is an animal lover!}
I set -up a little party nook between our living room/kitchen...
{excuse the funny lighting in the pictures- our house is not picture friendly :)}
We had a "sweets" bar set up for the party girls...
With "pink" bring the overall color scheme.
I was so excited to find these napkins ...
Just what we needed to pull it all together
& they looked age appropriate :)...
Plus the paper pink stripey straws..
{I seriously love them!:)}
Party favor bags...
{filled with all things pink & girly}
{alpha tags are @ damask-$14 for box of 36
also used on birthday banner in 3rd pic.}
more pictures tomorrow :)...
--I will bless the Lord..Psalm 16:7

No comments:
Post a Comment