Thursday, July 14, 2011

The French Flea {re-cap #2}



Next up is our little space at
the French Flea...
I had envisioned a large
chalkboard as the back of our
booth...
{i thought it would be fun to doodle on
& we needed something to set us apart
from all the hardware items -
which we were surrounded by!}
We added empty pink frames just because...



I do the dreaming & my dear husband
works out the mechanical details...:)
{this is usually the most stressful part for me ;)-
us "trying" to get our ideas to mesh - down to the wire}
But he always manages to pull it off!
Or should I say HE always manages to pull it off!
{Praising Him!}


sap buckets full of glittery crown stakes...


Jill with her great purchase of the day...
{thank you Jill- I love  selling items to people who
really appreciate their beauty ;)}
David has a new place of honor...
{check it out here}

Here is the front of our shop space...
{it was obviously taken on Sat. - It looked completely
different Fri.- our booth was bare by Fri. eve. so we brought
a fresh load on Sat.}

japanese masking tape & blank journals...

--The heavens declare HIS righteousness
& all the people see HIS glory...Psalm 97:6

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I'm just going have have to make a trip to your shop one day when I have plenty of money to spend and go wild. I loved everything in your booth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the green mossy looking balls on pillars? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are cattail balls! Looks like moss except softer... we have 3 sizes small $7, med. $12 & extra lg. $36.
    Thanks for asking:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweetie!
    I am so glad you came!
    I always find such treasures and end up bringing them home to live at my house!
    (Do you still have that little cream vintage chandie?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish i could have been there... looked so cute in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I ran across your booth at the Raven's Roost and I was really impressed. Do you have an additional store in the area?

    ReplyDelete