Thursday, July 21, 2011

& the birthday party continues...

T. asked me is if I could put ribbon or a bow
around his chair :)...

Found these cute little buckets
added a little tractor & shred
for party favors...

T.with his his new bike helmet..

Our gift to T.
{E. found it online & thought T. had to have it!}


Hay ride here we come:)
{this was T's favorite part of the eve.!}





& 4 he is...

Now I need to think about Miss Grace's b-day...
{which is Tuesday}
an eiffel tower party has been requested :)...

--Be glad in the Lord & rejoice..Psam 32:11
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to T!

    Where'd you get those buckets? I'm thinking I need to get some for gift giving. Cute.

    Hey did you see the Eiffel tower that The Vintage Farmhouse made? It was in her booth at the Flea Mkt...not sure if it's for sale.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your little man~
    Now where do you get a John Deere cake?
    Only in IN... I guess!
    So cute
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a darling birthday party! I love it! i also want to know pricing on those zinc stands. email me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. little boys love parties and the decorations--Luke loves it when the all the party supplies come out! 4 is a fun age.......
    looks fun & cute!
    xo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to let you know that every time I go into Raven's Roost I can't help but buy at least 3 things from your booth!! You always have so much to choose from and everything is always staged beautifully. I picked up one of your cards and I'm excited to begin following your blog now!

    ReplyDelete