Friday, July 15, 2011

the French Flea {re-cap #3}



Just a few of my notes from the flea...
*It really does help to do a mock setup before show & snap pic.s

*Setting up inside was a lot less stressful!

*on Friday small occasional tables was the big seller...

*Saturday it was the smalls...
{glitter crown stakes & Paris maps esp.}
*My shop girls are the best!
*About mid-day Sat. they start getting looney...
{I have proof of this ;)}
see below picture...
{you would not believe what all I found on my camera...}



*I cannot  back up a truck & trailer
{no proof of this -but you can trust me ;)}

*work out/get some muscles for carrying heavy shop goods

*hire somebody with muscles that can also
back up truck & trailer

--the end--

trailer is officially empty & shop in disarray :),
and I am on to planning Mr. T's b-day party
this weekend...

Be glad in the Lord...Psalm 32:11
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. once upon a time I went into san fran with a truck and trailer--never again--thank goodness I didn't need to back up. uuugh.

    xo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't you the most darling spot ever!! LOVE your displays and items - wish I were close by so I could come shopping!

    ReplyDelete