Wednesday, July 6, 2011

all packed up & ready to go...

We are -- can you believe it ?!?
Whoo- Hoo!!Mostly due to shop girls efforts
and the ...french iced coffee we've
been sipping on...
We may or may not sneak a thermos
of it to the French Flea this weekend...:)
{seriously can you believe there that there is nary a Starbucks in Tipton!}
We may or may not circulate a petition at theFrench Flea
to send to Starbucks CEO about this little matter...

Anyhoo... kinda got side-tracked there :)
We set up a mock-shop yesterday...
{yeah we are weird like that}
and packed it all in the trailer today...



Tomorrow off we go...
to do the real set-up
{ this is where the fun begins :)}

Hope you are planning on coming!

--I will praise thee, O Lord my God...
Psalm 86:12
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. i so wanna be there! :) Esther from Fleur Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM planning to be there! I am so excited. Just praying the bridesmaid who is getting here tomorrow makes it and I get her dress finished. Since the wedding is Sat. I need to have it done tomorrow night so I can be gone on Friday. Wish me luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to seeing your booth and meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely going to be there. I'm sooooo excited! And, count me in on the Starbucks for Tipton petition. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. See you tomorrow God willing :)
    Leaving in the morning and will be there around noon for set up... hopefully
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog and it is darling! Have fun at your market!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog as I've been jumping around from blog to blog mentioning Horton's Flea Market.

    I'm coming out on Saturday with Pattie from The Shabby Chic!! I'm so excited to meet so many fellow Indiana bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to meet you! I am meeting up with Pattie from The Shabby Chic and heading to Tipton on Saturday. I knew nothing about this event until Pattie asked if I was going. Now I can't wait! :)

    BTW, I found your blog as I bounce from blog to blog that has mentioned Horton's Flea Market. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to meet you all... See you at Horton's on Saturday....

    Pattie
    The Shabby Chick

    ReplyDelete
  10. very fun---loving that I was able to take a day off from kidlets and duties......a refreshing day in the Midwest. {eat, shop, eat, shop---}
    xo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Girlies
    It was fun to see you! as always...
    Thanks for the laughs!
    Hope to see you soon... love ya
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete