another fabulous cake made by our
talented cake lady :)...
{It was sprinkled w/ edible glitter &
for 6yr olds it doesn't get much better then that :)}
as a side note we used a "sparkler candle"
& I'd say that they are more for outside use :)
{the top of the cake says..ooh la la}
I love this 6 year old...
always have & always will...
regardless of the mass amount of sweets present
the girls only consumed a few pieces
& then small bags were filled to take home...
{mainly due to the fact that their parents were all friends of ours...
& we would like to keep it that way ;)!}
for entertainment we made bead key chains...
{I had this all laid out before hand &
then went around helping them put it together.}
I had a variety of charms &
they each picked one to put on the very end.
We also read a few picture books...
{"Madeline" - of course :)}
for the love of pink :)...

How lovely! This is a birthday party your sweet daughter will remember forever! I love all the pink and the big smile! :)
ReplyDeletehow cute & fun-- {& pink!} I get to do vivi's first birthday soon, have lots of ideas, but only 1% of them will be executed! {cake makes up for everything!}
ReplyDeletexo
kara