Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The French Flea {re-cap 1}

Thank you to all who came out to
the French Flea @ Hortons...
It was a fun, successful weekend...

Donna & the Hortons out done themselves once again...
For such a small town
& small space this event is amazing...
We had so much fun setting up shop,
making & renewing friendships...



Here is Donna & her daughter April...
{that came from Texas to help!}
In Donna's artist styled studio/shop...


photo booth made from old doors...
{love the sidewalk chalk directions ;)}

sweet little birds made by
ReIssued...

Hot House Market
{love their quirky displays!}


more from Carrie & Doug
@ Hot House...

Sweet Rebecca...
{seriously you get Donna & her together = good times :)}



& met Jackie from Shambora Studios...
to just name a few...
{I was apparently a little to consumed with setting up/running of our shop
& did not get around & snap a picture of every vendor...
but I did have the pleasure of meeting
the gals from Unique Elegance & Nikki from Vintage Farmhouse also...}

Recap #2 to come....

--sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto
our King, sing praises...Psalm 47:6--
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Hey my Sweet
    Has the dust settled and you are all rested?
    I gave myself a couple of days and now I am cleaning out my studio... should be a major undertaking and I figure a couple of months!
    Have a great week
    Blessings
    Rebecca
    PS Have I told you I love the scripture at the end of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed officially meeting you! You're the reason I knew about Hortons. :) With a baby, diaper bag, and big ol' camera I was not navigating the booths as well as I would have liked. Next year I'll be better prepared and hopefully get to spend ample time at each lovely booth talking and shopping. I hope you had a great turnout! It was a lot of fun, wasn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you are!
    I have not seen hide nor hair of you in many days!
    Are you still recovering?
    I LOVE my new table my friend...it is amazing as was your space at the event!
    Honestly, you made the inside so beautiful with your setup and displays! Thank you so much A.
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers over the next few weeks in hopes that you have news!
    hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kid you not...My word verification was "courn"
    Must be a non-hoosier way to spell things!
    HA:)

    ReplyDelete