{my first grader}
We started school last Monday...
{the we is emphasized:)}
& I am excited that she is loving it!
{amazing how much that helps all of us!}
{adoption paperwork}
the last few weeks have been a little nightmarish :)
Whoever said that adoption is easier than pregnancy/labor
has no idea!I think I have shed more tears over this paper process
than I ever have during pregnancy/labor!
{& I do not cry easily:)}All that is involved in the paper chase
can be a little frustrating but we KNOW that it is worth all
this effort to bring one of HIS little ones home!
{as a side note if anyone reading this is interested or praying
about adoption I have lots of "tips" that I have "learned" by mistake :)
that I would be glad to pass along!}
Anyhoo...
Our dossier is officially at the Consulate & we should be logged into
China by the end of next week!
YAY!
In the last few weeks I also had a birthday..
& my sweet husband & littles gave me a new camera :)...
{Miss Grace thinks she may inherit my old one:)}
We are enjoying these hot summer days...
hillbilly style :)
Actually some of our friends made this huge
water slide & invited us over...
How cool is that!
How cool is that!
Miss Grace & T. were sooo impressed!
tomorrow we are headed to Colorado,
to enjoy a little vacay
{husband style;)}
with some dear friends.
I am looking forward to being awestruck
{again!} by our Maker's divine handiwork &
catching up on some R&R...
--May your days be blest!
--Be Thou exalted Lord, in Thine own strength; so
we will sing & praise Thy power...Psalm 21:13

LOL about "hillbilly style!"
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday!
Good luck with the adoption. I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end and you won't remember any of the paperwork pain. Isn't that what they say about labor?
Ahhhh, Colorado. I've been there a few times, years ago. It is beautiful.
Cindy Bee
PS - I think you should give Miss Grace your camera. She might become the next photographer for National Geographic!
Yay for a completed dossier!! Keep us updated:)
ReplyDelete