The last few weeks have flown by...
{who am I kidding, these last few months have!}
I have had lots of post ideas but
not enough time to make it happen.
{just curious - do you think old news is better then none?!?}
We have been doing inventory in the shop...
{yuck is right! - but it does make me feel good knowing all is accounted for:)}
The annoying thing is...
this is the 2nd {or is it 3rd} time
we have done inventory this year!
Somehow once we enter inventory in the computer
the numbers/costs gets all screwed up.
- of course the Accountant & I have differing opinions
on what "exactly" is going on.
He would tend to lean towards "human error"
& I am certain that the program is malfunctioning!
{who am I kidding, these last few months have!}
I have had lots of post ideas but
not enough time to make it happen.
{just curious - do you think old news is better then none?!?}
We have been doing inventory in the shop...
{yuck is right! - but it does make me feel good knowing all is accounted for:)}
The annoying thing is...
this is the 2nd {or is it 3rd} time
we have done inventory this year!
Somehow once we enter inventory in the computer
the numbers/costs gets all screwed up.
- of course the Accountant & I have differing opinions
on what "exactly" is going on.
He would tend to lean towards "human error"
& I am certain that the program is malfunctioning!
For a little treat after
the stress of the aforementioned task...
We worked on glammin'
{is that even a word?}
up some new merchandise
{esp. for the French Flea!}.
This is one of my favorite shop "duties" :)
And then yesterday the Accountant turned
30...
I can hardly believe that he is 30 :)
It crossed our minds yesterday that we have been together 1/2 of his life!
{yeah - we started dating when we were really young!:)}
We have never been so excited for a birthday before :)
{His age has thrown a little kink in our adoption:)}
You see - regardless of your maturity...
Ch*na likes you to be 30;)...
{oh yeah & on an adoption note...
We are waiting for I800 A approval -yay!}
Some serious celebrating is in order...
--HE hath made everything beautiful in HIS time...
Ecclesiastes 3:11

wondering the exact same thing.. if old news is better than no news?! as i am waaay behind on posts :(
ReplyDeleteYes, old news is better than no news...unless the news has a time deadline. Like, don't tell me you HAD a garage sale with all that stuff in your store and you sold it really cheap...but you can say....really great news, we got our new adopted child..finally...two weeks ago...but I've been so busy I haven't had time to tell you. Get it? So old news is better...depending...on what it is. Girl - can't wait to see everyone at the French Flea Market!
ReplyDeleteThree of my blogger friends are gonna be there!
Cindy Bee
I want one of those crown/wand things. Whatever they actually are save me one!!!
ReplyDeletePlease. Thank you.