T.'s 2nd birthday is Friday...
{ we are so glad that our fussy baby is
morphing into a sweet toddler - trust
me when I say that he has taken away
any desire we ever had for more children! :)}
-- but...he is still my baby...
{& he still has a paci, wears diapers & sleeps
in a crib :)} That will all go soon ...
{I promise :)}
--Anyways I am planning a party...
{primary colors & oodles of balls}
He loves balls...
-- then next week is Miss Graces' 4th birthday...
{Yeah, I know... I'm not exactly sure who planned
our childrens births either...}
Do not I repeat Do not have your kids a week
apart if you enjoy party planning!
It is just a tad overstimulating {for everybody}!
who cares what it taste like :)
-- To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose
under the heaven... Ecc. 3:1
love izze.....they sell at Chipotle. it's as good as the packaging. have fun!
ReplyDelete