then hauling my bounty home!}
... all in the name of shopkeeping :)
& lest any of you illusionists that think "shopkeeping
is a dream" I did spend endless amounts of time
e-mailing, in phone conversations & getting orders
ready... :)
--fyi. if you are interested in purchasing anything seen
on this blog {besides husband & children :)}
please leave a comment & I will give you the details.
---Blessed be the God & the Father of our Lord Jesus
Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual
blessings in heavenly places in Christ... Ephsians 1:3
thanks for your sweet comment & prayers for our family. and yes I'm with you on the anticipation thing...until I'm sooo big that I get ready to speed things up yet saying to my self "In God's time, In God time" Mental battle =)
ReplyDeletehey sounds like we are going to get to meet at CL fair in Mc & S's boot camp =) fun, fun! maybe they'll let us chat for one or two minutes=), from what I read it would seem we would have a lot in common. Can’t wait to meet you.
Blessings to you on your shop keeping journey. Looking forward to seeing your shop someday!
lovingly, barbara
I LOVE that &! How much is it and is it for sale???
ReplyDeleteJill
For those of you that have asked ...
ReplyDeleteSorry but the lovely green damask chair in the foreground of pic. #3 is not for sell :)
Yes, give me the measurements! I’ve been wanting one of those for a long time and this is the first red one I’ve seen. I’m thinking it may make a good Christmas gift from my Mom!!
ReplyDeleteDon't want to let this one get away, it's screaming my name! Funny how you can get to know someone through their blog well enough to know when they will like something huh?? Glad you posted that pic. Can't wait to come to your shop when it opens.
Jill