Friday, July 31, 2009

Today is the day...

--Yep...Today is the day, I am leaving my 20's behind...



my trouble is that I can well remember my parents
at this age ...ugh! -- I never realized that I would age
so quickly... I mean wasn't it just yesterday that I
turned 16 & got my license?? What Happened?
I am rejoicing that I have been blest with 30 years.
{& with my sweet husband & 2 little munchkins}
I do wonder if I am indeed living my life to its
fullest .... being His vessel?
but ... 30 still sounds so very old ... :)
then again ...according to Miss Grace philosophy -
Since I am not having a party.... I am really
not having a birthday.... right?? :)
-- I will praise thee; for I am fearfully & wonderfully made...
{Psalm 139 - this whole chapter spoke to me today!}

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy being 'only' 30:-) I know how you feel, I felt the same way. But it's nothing compaired to how I felt this year when my husband turned 40. EEEEK! Never mind that I'm only 35 it feels old when your husband turns the big 4-0. And I can tell a difference in the past few years about what I can and can't do. I'm definitely NOT a teenager anymore. But really that's a GOOD thing. Life has been good:-)
    Happy Birthday!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Happy Birthday!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, we are coming out next weekend for a wedding. any chance i could get that ampersand while i'm there???
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. we will be staying overnight Sat. so we will be out there all evening Sat. If it's easier you can send it with Sharla and I'll mail you a check. Just let me know the total- if there's tax:)
    Or we can pick it up. Whatever works best with your schedule for the weekend!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!!!
    Love ya:)
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, i'm not sure who you are, but i also turned 30 on july 31. not happy about it. :-) ah, well....it's just a number, so they say!

    ReplyDelete