Wednesday, July 1, 2009

At his request...

a day by ourselves...

--- for e.'s birthday we hired a sitter & spent the day in leisure. Yay!!
1st stop was Java Jo'z { indulgence in its purest form!}, then on we
went to stroll through bookstores & sip our smoothie/mocha ...

He even offered to let me stop at a few of my favorite shops ...
{he really is a sweetie!} to which I felt extremely guilty ... I mean
shopping at Anthro & Archivers on his b-day?? {that guilty feeling
only lasted for a few moments & then I almost broke the tahoe
door trying to bail out before he could change his mind!}. :)



{my lovely purchases}

-- & then - so he could at least say he did something "manly"
we played putt-putt & he totally creamed me :) {putt-putt is
not one of my better skills! -to put it mildly!}




-- & that my friend is a day well spent ...
--- p.s. fyi - I really don't shop @ Anthro .... I just go in
there to check out their gorgeous displays!
{retail art at its best:)}
--- Let all those that seek thee, rejoice & be glad in thee...
Psalm 40:16

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had fun sans kiddos.

    yes, love the macro button.....
    now I need to just study the instruction book for everything else. uuugh.

    see ya tomorrow. how long are you staying? overnight? maybe we could meet for a drink/food?? then could chat about retail????
    i have no idea how long this thing will last. i have the worst attention span.

    ReplyDelete