-- here are some of my recent purchases {at an auction}
I am thinking these baskets are going to look sweet
filled with little baby things or for easter...
the possibilites are endless...
-- & this apothecary cabinet... I'm lovin it.
my original idea was to use it for display purposes or
to resell it ...
{but as you can see I've already filled it ... :)}
-- should I repaint it pink or robins egg blue??
-- Lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth...
but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven ...
Matt. 6:19-20
I love the cabinet just the way it is. Old paint holds such charm.
ReplyDeleteI love the cabinet, I am blue girl myself. Oh, and thanks for your comment on my chalkboard! I can't believe I didn't look for it on esty. ( and I am on an etsy kick right now too!!) SOOOO glad I didn't make Mr. Hughes draw it out and tape it off. I found a couple! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
ReplyDeleteMichelle