Friday, July 17, 2009

& It is official...

-- T. is now 2 ... {Miss Grace thinks that you do
not turn older, until you've had the party!}

& here are the party pic.s ...


{little "thank you" in the goody bags}



{primary colors & oodles of balls}

{ very cheap & very fast centerpiece - balls
from oriental trading co.}



{birthday boy with fun cake -
made by a friend! - I am not
making their cakes this year -
for the first & let me tell you -
It is liberating :) & the best $20
I've spent in a long time! }



{a boy & his new bike - the only picture I got
all eve. of him on it - he was more impressed
with his mini John Deere mower!}
-- whew hoo! 1 down & 1 to go ...
{& to think that I enjoy this :)}



-- A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance...
Proverbs 15:13

2 comments:

  1. CUTE - Looks so fun! I'm so glad you posted more pics - the sneak peak a few days ago made me want to see more! Happy Birthday T! My boys want\have JD about every year! Can't wait to see A's! God bless your busy week. SJH

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo right about not making the cake being liberating! I cannot believe how much less stressed I am till party time when I spend $20 to let someone else make the cake.
    Love the ball theme, it looked very cute.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete