Friday, July 24, 2009

party prepping...

-- I know it looks like I am sewing instead of getting
ready for a party but ...



I am indeed getting ready for a party!
{& a special thanks to whoever convinced my
daughter to have an owl party ... :)} It is nearly
impossible to find anything along that line...
Or maybe it was because I shopped with 2
toddlers in 1 cart {actually 1 was in & out and 1
was trying to get out!}, on the day of their
dr. appointments {& shots!} over nap time ...
... Yeah maybe that was it... :)

-- I did text E. & let him know that under no
uncertain terms was I taking both kids to town
by myself ever again...


-- {unless of course I'm in dire straits or
Target's having a sale ... :)!}


-- ...I will be glad in the Lord ... Psalm 104:34

1 comment: