here... but today {with a leisurely week ahead of
me} I am relaxing ...
with a icy, cold lemon shake-up --
Recipe as follows --
These fresh raspberries are a yummy additive...
1 lemon - juiced
{of course a vintage juicer adds to the flavor :)}
add 1/4 c. sugar {more or less to suit your taste}
& 1 c. of water
add a few raspberries & lemon slices
& shake to mix
{I use a pint jar with lid}
{& for extra enjoyment - flip through a
magazine while drinking :) }
-- I will praise thee, O Lord with my whole
heart... Psalm 9:1
yum, need a pool with that magazine!!
ReplyDeletecute to boot party.....what a sweetie
k
Enjoyed the party so much. It was darling. Thanks for the recipe! SJH
ReplyDeleteSo very nice to meet you...i am finally getting able to visit some of my blog friends...thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog....your post is adorable and the images so so lovely...just the drink i need right now in this crazy heat wave we are having...i adore the raspberry image and the sweet littl bowl they are in!!!! I am off to read some of your past posts and sign up as a follower ...so will be back!
ReplyDelete