a friends new baby...
{& so often when I am shopping & see them ---I get
the baby fever--but only then!! :)}
Anyways I am so glad that my friends are still having
them & giving me the opportunity to shop {& wrap}
darling little presents ... for their little bundles!
I did not get a picture of the little blue & biege striped
one piece tucked inside the soft blanket...
--Lo, children are a heritage from the Lord... Psalm 127:3
So sweet! I too love finding & wrapping the darling little baby gifts! We decided this time around not to find out if pink or blue soo I've been trying to wait on buying anything for this baby. esp being as we just moved 4 or so boxes of newborn items!!
ReplyDeleteHope to see you early friday!
I love your gifts Alee! I don't think I will ever, ever get over the baby fever! Blessings on your weekend. SJH
ReplyDelete