summer. It was warm, sandy & relaxing ...
Well as relaxing as it can be with 5 little ones
under 5 :)...
munchkins up enough & I am paying the price
today for it... {plus I had to cancel their pictures
this morning--you can't hardly get them taken
when ones face is so splotchy it looks like he's
been abused & the other ones is just plain fire engine
red!}
Oh well --chalk it up as another learning experience!
Anyways--- A day at the Lake with {a Monday to boot!} all of us
savouring the delicious sound of waves crashing & soaking up the sun,
is a great way to escape... & then if you can get someone else {s-i-l in
my case! - thanks L!} to pack most of the food...well it is pretty much
bliss :)..
What a blessing to have family to enjoy Gods wonderful creation with!
Be still, and know that I am God...Psalm 46:10
{sometimes it good just to steal a day away & be still & to dwell on HIM}
No comments:
Post a Comment