Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fall...

--It is that time of year again --

{photo courtesy of Country Living}
leaves falling, corn & bean fields turning golden,
apples for sale everywhere, mums, campfires
& our grass greener then its been all summer :)...

I don't despise fall, actually it would probably be
one of my favorite seasons if ...it was not followed
by winter!

I enjoy having an excuse to redecorate... & I do
like the many shades of oranges but find myself
gravitating towards the white, green & gold
{cinderella} pumpkins ... {technically I think they
are gourds}.

love them...


& speaking of Country Living ... Do you have your
tickets to the fair bought??? I am {excitedly}
looking forward to helping the girls from McMaster
& Storm this year - so stop by their booth!!

--Blessed be the name of God for ever & ever: for wisdom
& might are His, & He changeth the time & the seasons ...
Daniel 2:20-21

3 comments:

  1. Hey I'll see you at Kara and Darcy's booth then...I'll be there!!! I can't wait!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girlie...i lost your email addy...are you still interested in pulls??
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love Fall and to decorate. I LOVE the miniature pumpkins. I always cut in to them and add tealight candles...
    Have a great week,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete