Monday, September 21, 2009

The fair...

--I know that there are CL fair pictures all over blogland...
but , I had to add mine :)...

I had never been to the fair before this year & I must say
I was a little disapointed...

The day was beautiful...



The kettle corn & lemon shake-ups were yummy
{at least these 2 thought so!}



The Historic Ohio Village was easy to get to
with lots of close parking...




but the vendors were selling lots of primatives...
{or so it seemed to me!}
My favorite booths were:
McMaster & Storm
Willow Nest Farm
Bloomsbury Loft
& Urban Farmhouse
There were probably a few others...but I think these definetly took
the cake! McMaster & Storm's booth was exceptional {& I did not even get a
picture!} Anyways the day was lovely & as a new shop keeper I really
was glad I went {yes -- even with kids & husband along:)}
It was fun to see what was out there & what was selling!
{sorry though NO primatives at damask:)}
After the fair we made a few other stops in Columbus
{more on that later!}
For now I hear laundry, cleaning & maybe a little nap calling me :)..
...the Lord is the strength of my life..Psalm 27:1



3 comments:

  1. Great shots! And I'm with you on the primitive goods...I LOVED McMaster & Storm's booth, as well as Bloomsbury Loft! Weren't they great? Happy Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alee! There were a lot of primitives there (eeek). We might've bumped into eachother and didn't even know it! I loved all of the same booths you did. Glad you were able to go, even if you had to bring the kiddos!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  3. how funny we loved the other booths you mentioned as well........
    glad you got to shop. did you get to the springfield flea???
    glad you made it home safe........we have lots to chat about! give us a week, you should see my house, eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
    {love the bloomsbury gals, they are bushels of fun!}
    {this wouldn't let me post as mc & storm.....but you know who we are}
    take care,
    night
    kara

    ReplyDelete