Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sew, So in Columbus...

--After we left the fair we stopped by a few other
shops that I'd seen some of you "mention" in
your blogs... {thank you :)}


Sew to Speak was a cute {little} shop ...
I spent quite awhile in there & came out with
several project ideas & a few patterns!
{I love vintage childrens patterns & the
Oliver + S are so sweet looking!}

{see I am a sucker for cute packaging!}

Anyways...apparently some of you spend
time in this shop also.... because the
owner asked me if I knew you...

I won't mention any names here though...:)

Then on to SoBo Style...
loved this place!!! I left here wishing
I had brought a u-haul along...
If you are looking for some shabby furniture
they probably have it... {& at a reasonable
price!}


{this booth was beautiful!}
-- Saturday we spent the day @ the
Springfield Extravaganza & it was
lovely!!! {I think I am definetly renting
a u-haul on all future trips :)} I came
home with a few things but not nearly
what I would have liked too...
--Blessed be the Lord God...for He hath visited
and redeemed His people...Luke 1:68



4 comments:

  1. You shopped my favorite shop! I can't wait to work on more of my recent stack from Sew to Speak. And I've got to get my pics off the camera and show everyone what I got there.
    I went to the Extravaganza on Friday. Wasn't it great! I went with 3 friends in a pick up truck and we brought it home FULL! 2 kitchen tables and a nice cabinet, 2 neat old mirrors and plenty of other neat things! It was great this year I thought. Hadn't been there for several years but I found great stuff at great prices this time and came home very excited. (those pics are coming soon too!)
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I feel the exact same way about the Country Living Fair AND I went to the extravaganza in Springfield!

    I drove all the way from Maryland just to go to the fair and with the exception of the two or three vendors you noted, I was really disappointed in the whole thing. In fact, we got there at 11:00 and were gone by 1:30.

    I'm laughing because when someone asked me what they had there I said "primitives"!! We are totally in synch on this one, and I'm a new shop (well, barn, keeper) too!

    I'd love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that chaise and blue cabinet. Wow! Those pictures are beautiful...

    If you get a chance, stop by my Blog and say hi! I just put up a new post. Have a great day,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi~
    I went to the CL fair and Sew to speak too !
    Like your choice of fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete