I adored the bowed front and curved legs,
wasn't so sure about the finish & I definetly
knew the spoons were not for me! -Even though
I thought it was fairly creative :)
{creative was not the word E.
was thinking of when he lifted it out of the tahoe
for me--He did the eye roll thing :)
Most everything on the dresser is vintage finds...
I seem to be drawn to old luggage & empty picture
frames lately...
The beautiful crown hanging is actually a pillow case
given to me by a talented lady...More of her pillows
will be available @ damasks' Nov. sale.
{drop me a line to pre-order}
In the meantime I am looking for the perfect ???
to pin to the ribbon that is hanging from the wire urn!
{& I am changing out the spoons for some metal french
pulls from the lovely shop in the previous post!}
-- Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye
may prove what is that good & acceptable, & perfect, will
of God... Romans 12:2
{beautiful thoughts on how we can be transformed by Him just like we transform vintage pieces to vogue pieces!}
No comments:
Post a Comment