Monday, August 31, 2009

Introducing...

-- These lovely looking {& smelling} candles,
made with natural soy right here in the midwest
{see - there are great things amid cornfields &
wheat stubble :)}

They come in a variety of yummy scents.The
packaging is so beautiful & they come with a little box
of matches { how sweet is that?}


These scents are available {$28 ea.} @ damaskdesigns...
{to pre-order just leave me a comment!}


Lemon Verbena
lemony & green floral-herbal blend that is
clean & complex.

French Pear
juicy & delicious just like a ripe Anjou pear
with a touch of spice.


Blue Agave
Refreshing & clean with notes of Agave nectar, lily
& soft woods.
-- And especially for the holidays... there is FIR {smelling
freshly cut} & WINTER ! I myself think any of them would
make delightful little hostess gifts {for all those holiday
parties that will be here before you know it!}
-- & another thing about these charming lights ... it is just a small
company {yay for them!} . I think I've talked with the lovely owner
{Laura} every time... & after spending hours online & on hold as I
place orders this propreitess loves that!!
-- Let everything that have breath praise the Lord.Praise ye the Lord.
Psalm 150:6






1 comment:

  1. The packaging IS gorgeous and French Pear just sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete