there...
{brown with ivory dots}
{red corduroy with green dot lining}
& thats just to name a few...
of course - I thought trying them on
would help .... to narrow down the
descisions you know...
But I was not planning on Miss Grace
looking so darling in them--
Nope --Never even crossed my mind...
& now what am I to do???
--of course .... I thought so too...
I mean seriously, can a girl have too many
coats {I feel that way about shoes too :) }?
Never mind the fact that it is just the first of
August & 2 winter coats for 1 child have
already been purchased ...
I guess there are reasons why we only have
2 children :)...
{honestly would you be able to return a
coat with pink lining?}
--be strong in the Lord, & in the power of his
might... Ephesians 6:10
I am so with you...why not?...2 coats for your sweet daughter....so so lovely! I would of had a hard time picking just one. I love your post below... I so agree it is all about the packaging! Have I told you what a wonderful blog you have? ...packaged up so sweet!
ReplyDeleteIf you can afford it, keep them both!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the ampersand! It's going to be hard to let my Mom store it till Christmas!
Check will be in the mail this week!
thanks so much,
Jill
Hey..was wondering if you have any advice on where to find winter coats for my two little ones? I have been online all morning and can't seem to find any I like. These two are just adorable. Seems some of the girls coats are so overdone and the boy ones are just plain boring!
ReplyDelete