Thursday, August 20, 2009

Not just for green thumbs...

-- damaskdesigns received a shipment of...


these beautiful pots yesterday...
{How fun it was to open !}


These are for purchase & will be at our November sale ...
Fill them with colored pencils, topiaries, herbs
{for that indoor garden you've been wanting to start!}
even use the letter ones to spell out a word!
Give one {with an initial} to a new baby filled with
q-tips, lotion, wash & soft cloth, finished with little booties.
the possibilities are endless :)...

-- Those that be planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish
in the courts of our God. Psalm 92:13

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE those... I really think they are amazing!

    If you get a chance stop by and say hi! I just put up a NEW POST!
    Have a great night,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have an "H" :) SJH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everythings okay....I miss your posts!
    Love, SJH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little pots are adorable!

    I've enjoyed browsing your blog and reading the verses that end each post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute to boot!
    kara and darcy

    ReplyDelete