Monday, August 17, 2009

My Days...

Ok... I realize that it has been longer then normal since I
my last post ... but my life has been extremely calm &
mundane lately.

And no matter how hard I try {picasa just can't do it!}



I cannot seem to make this...





or this glamorous ... :)
{Neither is keeping a sick 2 yr. old happy!}

Sorry folks...It is just plain old boring life around here.

But I did receive ...

a little sneek peek {from this lovely gal}

of damaskdesigns new business cards!!!

I am looking forward to sharing the finished product with you...
along with pictures of some shop "lovelies" that will be arriving
this week!!!

So keep "peeking" ...
There is a deluge {of little luxuries for you & your home} ahead!


--- Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on
thee... Isaiah 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment