Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just Peachy...



that is how life has been around here...





We are trying to enjoy these last few days of
summer. Swimming, lounging {the kids - of
course :) }, being outdoors & enjoying yummy
fresh produce - From HIS bountiful hand!
{& I am TRYING to enjoy the day to day
chores that seem never ending! Laundry,
cleaning, cooking, sewing...}
I think I need full time help ...

WANTED: cook , seamstress, cleaning lady, gardener...


Somehow 4 household employees just don't
seem to be in the budget!
{So only multitaskers need to apply! :)}

E. says to prioritize...
{I say HOW - everything on my list is a
priority! :) }


--Oh - to be a man! When the house looks
messy they just shut the door, when the kids
are fussy just go to work, when they're hungry
just order takeout... {you get the picture :) }


but on second thought they don't enjoy the
sweet little hugs & kisses that are bestowed
willingly through out the day...
or do they get to savour these small things
{like fresh peaches!}
{of course I am savouring them between
loads of laundry, answering whys??, wiping up spills...}
but nonetheless I am still savoring them!!




Along with every minute of these days & etching them
in my mind, may the warmth & delight of
them get me through the cold winter
months {& many more laundry loads} ahead!



--And nevertheless He left not himself without witness,
in that He did good, & gave us rain from heaven & fruitful
seasons, filling our heart with food & gladness... Acts14:17

thank you for all of your kind comments -I am not posting
as often due to my crazy life but maybe ...
{if above positions are filled} I will soon have hours of leisure
on my hands! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment