Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just call me Martha...

-- I know that I am behind times but I am still
flipping through my Martha Stewart Weddings
{summer 09} issue ... & I am still finding
inspiration ...

This week I made these pom-poms for a bridal shower
I am helping with. They are super easy & I think they
will look so sweet hanging above the serving table...
Since I can not give directions well & since she
obviously can {& make loads of money doing it!} go
here for a tutorial...


--- Draw nigh unto God & He will draw nigh unto you...
James 4:8

{& in case you are wondering... I did just figure out how to
link to a site through a word :) } --There may be hope
for me yet :)!

2 comments:

  1. I love those. I've been wanting to make some to hang from the ceiling in my sewing/computer/school room. Now that you have provided the link to the instructions maybe I'll get it done!
    Looking forward to being out there this weekend! We will be going to Victory for church Sunday, any chance you go there sometimes?
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure where we are staying! Tracy said if she didn't feel like haveing overnight company Debbie had said we could stay there. So since Tracy really wanted us to stay even if it isn't at their house we are packing up and planning to stay all weekend:)
    Jill

    ReplyDelete