& dont even get me started on the horrid colors.. {grantedIf you order @Dell.com there is a better selection but..a several wk. wait!}
I mean really...{here is the real confession part!:)} The color issue is what I base 99.9% of my descision on...Yep you heard me right...{I am really not that shallow!} Actually I am...
Anyhow we went to exchange the laptop that my dear husband purchased a wk. ago for me{I didn't like the color & it was a Gateway...need I say more?} & we left the store 1 hr. later with the very same laptop that I wanted to return!ugh!
I Don't Like Change!
Hello Dell are you listening to me??
I don't like the shiny look of all the new models {think fingerprints} or the boingy {for lack of better word!} keys...
& since I am really bearing my soul here & confessing...I don't even like the muttering I've been hearing as E. sets it all up...{not for sure if Dell's to blame on this but hey I'm on a roll here!} It really stresses me out to hear phrases like this, directed @ my computer--"aww! C'mon You've got to be kidding me! Now why won't this work? Well -I guess I can't do this tonite I will have to do this later!" {the last one was repeated several times--for all I know I may not have any programs installed!}{& all this coming from a pretty tech savvy guy!}
Anyhow I Don't Like Change!
But as I sit here typing away on my new {gateway}laptop,I know that eventually {hopefully!} I will adapt & in a year from now I will vehemently declare that I love my computer & I can't imagine ever owning another...{or at least this is what I am telling myself!}
& maybe by then Dell will realize that they need to consider offering laptop cloning...
Thank you for letting me vent & confess...
As for future post...I will try to keep my irrational {freaky} side from taking over...
p.s. I am {was} a devoted Dell fan if you can't tell...primarily because that is the only kind of laptop I've ever owned & well, as I mentioned earlier...
return it and go with a mac. i will never ever buy anything else. it's more fun to use if you're creative. i'm an apple fan!
ReplyDeletego to an apple store and you'll be amazed at the support there.
and the surge protector thing i've got to get on that......it's the midwest and lightening is part of our lives!
xoxo
k